Did you know that we offer Certificates in Advanced Human Resources, Organization Development, Labour Relations, and Advanced Labour Relations? When you place a Queen’s University IRC Certificate on your wall, it tells your colleagues that you have received leading skills-building education and that you are a committed continuous learner.
Certificate Fast Facts:
- You need 12 credits to earn a certificate
- 1 credit generally equals 1 training day
- You can take programs in the order that best addresses your learning needs or fits your schedule
- We offer programs across Canada
- Certificates have prerequisites, but we can sometimes substitute these prerequisites depending on your experience – you still have to earn 12 credits to earn a certificate
- In order to receive an Advanced Labour Relations Certificate, you must first earn the Labour Relations Certificate
- Added bonus: credits never expire and there is no set time to complete your certificate
Visit our website for more information about our Certificates.
Still have questions? Contact us at 1-888-858-7838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.