Building a Foundational Blueprint for Long-Term Growth
An aging workforce, increased employee turnover, global workforce opportunities and a wide range of other factors are resulting in a talent shortage for many organizations. It’s clear that new approaches for recruiting, engaging and growing tomorrow’s leaders are needed for long-term growth.
Our Strategic Workforce Planning program gives you the tools to accurately assess your current situation and develop a solid succession plan that takes into account the many economic and demographic influences that can impact your workforce.
- Assess your organization’s talent capacity and employee engagement
- Use a range of financial and economic metrics to fully evaluate the effectiveness of your plan and determine whether your current structure supports long-term growth
- Recognize potential pitfalls in succession planning
- Take a proactive approach to building your talent pipeline
- Establish or enhance an existing framework to implement initiatives outlined in your plan
- Tools for identifying the potential and goals of your team members
- Succession planning frameworks to measure and enhance your plan
- A greater understanding of next-generation behaviour and values
- Resources for engaging talent at all levels within your organization
Who Should Attend
Executives and Managers
Gain the tools to successfully identify the potential and goals of individual team members.
Learn about succession planning frameworks that will enhance your organization's strength.
Facilitators and Speakers
- Tools for measuring current practices and enhancing the strength of your organization’s succession planning initiatives
- Templates for engaging others in culture change