Optimizing the Impact of HR Practices on Business Results
A company’s human talent provides an unrivalled competitive advantage in today’s global environment. To optimize that unique ability, human resource professionals must design and foster an employee culture that directly aligns HR practises with organizational goals and actively contributes to the bottom line.
The Linking HR Strategy to Business Strategy program complements our Advanced HR program, augmenting the core competencies of HR professionals with business acumen and skills that will both engage senior teams and earn executive-level sponsorship and support.
- Deliver HR practices that directly impact your organization’s revenue streams and cost management initiatives
- Support your organization’s risk management strategy by identifying how HR practices play a key role in managing and mitigating business risk
- Speak the “language of business” to develop and implement practices that produce specific and sustainable financial results
- Develop innovative, relevant programs and processes that earn the respect and endorsement of senior business-line executives
- Optimize HR strategies and practices to create a positive employee culture that’s focused on and ready to contribute to organizational goals
Who Should Attend
Learn key HR practices that align with and contribute to overall business success.
Facilitators and Speakers
- Relevant questions and business analysis tools to engage HR teams business leaders.
- Case studies, exercises and business analysis frameworks that can be use in your environment with your HR teams to transfer the concepts and learning into your organization.
- Relevant, updated reading list for reference by participants post-workshop.