Learning the Advocate’s Art and Science of Building and Presenting Winning Arbitration Cases
Effective advocacy before an arbitrator requires the same blend of skills, and techniques as advocacy before a judge in a courtroom. It requires careful and extensive preparation before the hearing, concise opening statements, organized and efficient presentation of evidence, and persuasive argument. Leading advocates and arbitrators will coach you through the preparation and presentation of a challenging arbitration case.
- Prepare effectively for the hearing and develop the theory of the case
- Make opening and closing statements
- Examine and cross-examine witnesses effectively
- Tender evidence and object to evidence
- Prepare and present a mock arbitration before an experienced arbitrator
- Significant savings in grievance arbitration costs
- Faster and more streamlined preparation for hearings
- Better labour management relations
Who Should Attend
Gain increased knowledge of the grievance process.
Labour Relations Professionals
Prepare and present cases before a board of arbitrators with confidence.
Facilitators and Speakers
- Case studies and handouts