This fall, Queen’s IRC is celebrating its 80th anniversary, and to celebrate this milestone we’re offering you the chance to win $1,000 off your next IRC professional development program!
Over the past 80 years, Queen’s IRC has supported thousands of Human Resources, Labour Relations and Organizational Development professionals through countless changes and transitions in the workplace. Throughout our long history of presenting well-respected and well-attended programs and conferences, we have consistently developed and refined programs to reflect current trends and issues.
Queen's University originally introduced the study of Industrial Relations on October 12, 1937, when the University formed the Industrial Relations Section. It was the first department of its kind in the country, a true pioneer. In 1960, the Queen’s Industrial Relations Section was renamed the Industrial Relations Centre (IRC). You can read more of our history on our website: About Us.
To celebrate 80 years of transformative professional programs at Queen’s IRC, you can enter our draw to win one of eight $1,000 IRC Gift Cards!
- A total of eight (8) $1000 gift cards will be given away - total prizes worth $8000
- Gift cards may be combined with early-bird discounts, group discounts or other special promotions
- Limit one prize per person
- Draw is open until December 31, 2017
- Winners will be announced January 5, 2017
- Gift cards must be used by December 31, 2018
(THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. SEE THE LIST OF WINNERS.)