Developing the Tools and Skills Necessary to Lead a Transformational Culture Shift Within Your Organization
Meaningful organizational change requires a thoughtful process with engagement from all levels of your organization. Our Designing Change program gives you the tools and skills you need to map out and lead a transformational culture shift with long-term positive effects.
Our facilitators bring real-world experience to the table, giving you hands-on opportunities to learn, design and implement best practices that achieve a measurable impact on business results and your organizational culture.
Designing Change gives participants real-world tools and resources for understanding leadership styles and designing, leading and sustaining change:
a) Change Leadership
Through case studies and review of best practices, you’ll learn the difference between leading and managing change, map culture and paradigm shifts, and assess resistance to change within your organization.
b) Designing Change
You’ll participate in simulations and challenges that will help you better understand how to develop, implement and evaluate your master change plan. You’ll also gain a deeper understanding of the roles of change team members and assess how well you communicate change processes.
c) Leadership Sustainability
Successful change projects incorporate tools and processes to ensure sustainability across the organization. After a review of proven strategies and frameworks, you’ll apply this knowledge to further develop your own master change plan. You’ll also learn how to incorporate coaching and dialogue processes into your plan to enhance conversations across your organization.
Transforming Knowledge into Action
Learn how to:
- Build change leadership competencies as an organizational core competency
- Implement best practices to guide the design of your strategy
- Develop and foster effective design and internal change teams
- Engage employees in the process of leading and managing change
- Evaluate and sustain your work at all levels of your organization
Tools for Leading Change
This program promises to deliver:
- Tools and resources to design, articulate and implement your change strategy
- Practical and proven methodologies for leading and managing change
- An increased awareness of the dynamics of change leadership
- Real-life examples of successful change strategies
- Project-specific coaching and sessions to design master change plans
- Methodologies for creating an organizational master change plan
- Change leadership toolkits and sustainability frameworks
- Research and resources relevant to effective change leadership
Leaders and managers in charge of transformation initiatives, task force teams with projects that extend across departments or functions, and senior executives and managers with approximately 10 years of experience.
Beverley Patwell, MA, is President of Patwell Consulting Inc. She consults with clients in private, public and plural sector organizations internationally in the areas of change leadership, organizational development, leadership development and coaching.
Beverley has a Masters of Arts Degree in Human Systems Intervention from Concordia University. She teaches in The Stayer Center for Executive Education at the University of Notre Dame and at Queen’s University IRC. She is also a senior associate and executive coach with the Niagara Institute. She is the recipient of the Prism Award for Executive Coaching presented by the International Coaching Federation.
Beverley is co-author of the book Triple Impact...
Read the full bio for Beverley Patwell